The Artist’s Way Trainings
For 30 years Julia Cameron’s book, The Artist’s Way, has inspired and empowered people who dream of being creative. The Artist’s Way is aimed to help each of us open to our own creativity. Everyone is creative, we just often don’t see these gifts within ourselves. This course is for all who seek to get in touch with their imagination, inner self, playful nature.
This class is for you if you:
- Have longed to express yourself in some ‘artistic’ way but told yourself, “If only I could…”; or “”I am to old to …”; or some other reason you believe you can’t….”
- Have felt envious of the things you see others doing that you want to do…
- Have told yourself, “Creativity is a luxury….”
- Have convinced yourself that your dreams don’t matter or aren’t sensible…
- Are looking for community with others who wish to tap into their own creativity.
Whether you consider yourself an artist or not, this course is for you!
The Artist’s Way 12-Week Series OFFERINGS forming in 2023:
VIRTUAL SERIES (via Zoom): Tuesday evenings starting January 10, 2023 through March 28, 2023, 7-9pm eastern
IN-PERSON SERIES ~ forming in Richmond, Virginia
Grace Baptist Church – Monday evenings || Start date/time – developing
The Innerwork Center – Wednesday evenings || Start date/time – developing
Contact me for more information!
Dream groups give people who are seeking an understanding of their sleeping dreams an opportunity to share and to explore their dreams together in a safe space.
- Increase dream recall
- Deepen your understanding of yourself and your Inner Divine/God/Higher Power
- Learn more about what the images and symbols in your dreams may mean
- Experience various ways of working with your dreams
Swiss psychologist and psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung believed our dreams reveal more than they conceal, and dreams help us find healing and wholeness, reconnecting us to a living spiritual world. It has been scientifically proven that we all dream, whether we remember the dream or not. If you are interested in learning more, contact Kim. All that’s needed to participate is curiosity, a dream or image from a dream you’d like to share, written in first person as it happened, and pen and paper!
Contact me for more information!
Go to the About Us – Contact – Register tab to Register!
To schedule a tailored group with friends, co-workers, church community, your tribe, contact me!
Reserve your spot now!
“Who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakes.” Carl Jung
Past Engagements, Groups, and Workshops:
- Podcast with The Dream Journal, 9/17/22 (see blog post page to listen)
- Deciphering Our Dreams through The Innerwork Center, 1/29/22
- Virtual Dream group: Winter 2021
- Virtual Dream group: Fall 2020
- Introductory session on Dreamwork as a Spiritual Practice: What are our dreams trying to say to us? Lake Washington Christian Church, Kirkland, WA, 10/12/19 & Dream Group: Lake Washington Christian Church, Kirkland, WA Fall 2019.
- Retreat: The Heroine’s Journey with The Innerwork Center, What are our Dreams Trying to Say to Us? A two-hour training session on dreams and dreamwork, 9/12/19.
- Dream group: Manakin Episcopal Church, Winter/Spring 2019
- Dream group: Boulders Acupuncture & Natural Healthcare, Winter 2018/19
- Presentation: “Is God Talking to Me in My Dreams?” Manakin Episcopal Church, May 2018
- Dream group: Unity of Richmond, Summer 2017
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF A DREAM GROUP?
WOULD YOU LIKE A PRESENTATION ON DREAMS/DREAM WORK AT YOUR CHURCH OR BUSINESS?
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HOLDING A DREAM GROUP TRAINING AT YOUR BUSINESS OR CHURCH?
Contact me here.
“The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
You must be logged in to post a comment.