Dream Groups offered January 2021:
Dream groups give people who are seeking an understanding of their sleeping dreams an opportunity to share and to explore their dreams together in a safe space.
- Increase dream recall
- Deepen your understanding of yourself and your Inner Divine/God/Higher Power
- Learn more about what the images and symbols in your dreams may mean
- Experience various ways of working with your dreams
Six sessions | Zoom video conference
Wednesday Dream Group | Cost: $90 1st & 3rd Wednesdays | 12 noon – 1:30pm eastern | January – March, 2021 January 6; January 20; February 3; February 17; March 3; March 17, 2021
Thursday Dream Group – A Deeper Dive | Cost: $120 1st & 3rd Thursdays | 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm eastern | January – March, 2021 January 7; January 21; February 4; February 18; March 4; March 18, 2021 Exploring some of the basic concepts in dream work as introduced by Carl Jung and others!
Swiss psychologist and psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung believed our dreams reveal more than they conceal, and dreams help us find healing and wholeness, reconnecting us to a living spiritual world. It has been scientifically proven that we all dream, whether we remember the dream or not. If you are interested in learning more, contact Kim. All that’s needed to participate is curiosity, a dream or image from a dream you’d like to share, written in first person as it happened, and pen and paper!
Go to the About Us – Contact – Register tab to Register!
To schedule a tailored group with friends, co-workers, church community, your tribe, contact me!
Reserve your spot now!
“Who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakes.” Carl Jung
Monthly Drop-In Group
The Innerwork Center (formerly Chrysalis Institute)
LAST Thursday of each month from 9:30-11:30 am. NOTE: For 2020, group meets virtually! Group meets at The Innerwork Center, 213 Roseneath Road, Richmond, VA 23221 Registration requested: https://www.innerworkcenter.org/
Past Engagements, Groups, and Workshops:
- Virtual Dream group: Fall 2020
- Introductory session on Dreamwork as a Spiritual Practice: What are our dreams trying to say to us? Lake Washington Christian Church, Kirkland, WA, 10/12/19 & Dream Group: Lake Washington Christian Church, Kirkland, WA Fall 2019.
- Retreat: The Heroine’s Journey with The Innerwork Center, What are our Dreams Trying to Say to Us? A two-hour training session on dreams and dreamwork, 9/12/19.
- Dream group: Manakin Episcopal Church, Winter/Spring 2019
- Dream group: Boulders Acupuncture & Natural Healthcare, Winter 2018/19
- Presentation: “Is God Talking to Me in My Dreams?” Manakin Episcopal Church, May 2018
- Dream group: Unity of Richmond, Summer 2017
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF A DREAM GROUP?
WOULD YOU LIKE A PRESENTATION ON DREAMS/DREAM WORK AT YOUR CHURCH OR BUSINESS?
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HOLDING A DREAM GROUP TRAINING AT YOUR BUSINESS OR CHURCH?
“The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke